Product Specification TURBIDITY METER HACH MODEL 2100Q.
TURBIDITY METER MODEL 2100Q. MADE IN HACH .
Measurement Method Ratio turbidimetric determination using a primary nephelometric light scatter signal ( 90 to the transmitted light scatter signal
Regulatory Meets EPA Method 180.1
Lamp Source Tungsten filament lamp
Range 0-1000 NTU.
- Accuracy 2% of reading plus stray light from 0-1000 NTU
- Repeatability 1% of reading or 0.01 NTU, whichever is greater
- Resolution 0.01 NTU on lowest range
Stray Light = 0.02 NTU
- Signal Averaging Selectable on or off
Detector Silicon Photodiode
- Reading Modes Normal ( Push to Read)
- Signal Averaging Rapidly Settling Turbidity( TM)
- Calibration Options Single step RapidCal( TM) for low-level regulatory reporting from 0-40 NTU
- Full range calibration from 0-1000 NTU
- Calibration to degrees of turbidity
Calibration Logger Records the last 25 successful calibrations.
- Verification Logger Logs the last 250 successful verifications
- Data Logger 500 records
- Power : AC 100-240 V, 50/ 60 Hz ( with optional Power or USB Power Module)
- 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Rechargeable NiMH ( with optional USB Power Module)
Operating Conditions Temperature : 0 to 50C
Relative Humidity: 0-90% at 30' C, 0-80% at 40C, 0-70% at 50' C noncondensing
Storage Conditions -40 to 60 C , instrument only
Interface Optional USB
Sample Required 15 mL ( 0.5 oz.)
Sample Cells Round cells, 60 x 25 mm , borosilicate glass with screw caps
Dimensions : 22.9 x 10.7 x 7.7 cm
530 g without batteries
620 g with four AA alkaline batteries
Meter Enclosure Rating IP67 ( closed lid, battery and module compartment excluded)
Price TURBIDITY METER HACH MODEL 2100Q.
Our Company Is Engaged As A Distributor Of A Wide Range Of Services For The Procurement Of Goods And Suppliers.
Laboratory Equipment Measuring Instruments / Testing, Safety Equipment, And, In A Variety Of Scales For Industrial, Engineering Tools, Safety Equipment .