Product Specification flocculant and koagulant TANFLOC SH
TANFLOC SH 1. PRODUCT TANFLOC SH is a coagulant/flocculant agent for the treatment of wastewater and auxiliary in drinking water treatment as well, it is a combination of polyphenols from vegetable origin and inorganic complexes, with a more pronounced cationic character, easy application and high efficiency. TANFLOC SH has a broad spectrum of applications by previous trials (jar-test) or by the explanation of our technicians. 2. PACKING TANFLOC SH LIQUID is available in containers of polyethylene of 50 kg or containers of 1000 kg. TANFLOC SH POWDER is packed in easy-to-handle 25 kg bags. The bags might be delivered on pallets or not upon request. 3. PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS TANFLOC SH Physical aspect LIQUID * FINE HYGROSCOPIC POWDER Moisture in package (percent) Viscosity (25 ° C-s-Ford Cup n ° 4)- 50 maximum 4.5 – 6.5 Non Applicable pH (original form) of 1.3-2.3- pH (aq. Sol. 10% w/v) — 1.8 – 2.7 * Solvent: water. 4. PROPERTIES TANFLOC SH with potentialized cationic character is effective in neutralising charges of the dissolved materials colloids in the waters to be treatment. TANFLOC SH does not alter the pH of the water being treated because it does not consume the alkalinity and environment's at the same time is effective in a pH schedule from 4.5 to 8.0. 5. APPLICATION TANFLOC SH can be used in the original liquid form or in a diluted solution form, alone or combined with others as a flocculant agent synthetics anionic polymers and/or cationic. TANFLOC SH is recommended in the following application fields: • Waste water of metallurgy, pulp and paper, tanneries, food and chemicals industries, in primary or secondary treatment plants; • Petrochemical waste waters, on the secondary treatment of integrated systems; • Ceramic industries, to enamel recover and clay separation; • Wastewater originated of a slaughterhouse, on the notion of being; • Drinking water treatment, on conventional and compact treatment plants. 6. STORAGE TANFLOC SH maintains its characteristics of coagulant and flocculant unchanged if property stored in dry premises, ventilated side panels room, protected from sunlight. Inadequate conditions and a prolonged storage period may cause stability changes such as increasing viscosity. Hub: WATER PARTNERS CV, JL. Keputran small market 2/17 Surabaya phone: 031-5452872 Fax: 031-5355728, Mobile: 081234590404, 03181118112, 085733669931, BB PIN: 7CD797B6, WA: 08
Price flocculant and koagulant TANFLOC SH
We Design And Assemble Equipment And Water Treatment Machine , Include :
- Processing Of Raw Water ( Ground Water , Artesian Well ) Into Clean Water And Potable Water .
- Rework Sea Water , Salt Water , Brackish Water Into Fresh Water Clean Or The Ready To Drink .
- Design And Manufacture Assemble Demin Water From My Mark Materials Seawater , Brackish Water , Fresh Water Etc. .
- Water Treatment Technology Industry ( Tpai ) , Covering The Manufacture Of Water Softeners , Demin Water , Process Water , Boiler Water , Etc. .
- Wastewater Treatment Technology ( Tpab ) , Include Waste Water Treatment ( Waste Water Treatment ) For Industry , Hotels , Restaurants Etc. .
- Designing And Assembling Raw Water Treatment Into Healthy Drinking Water With Certain Qualifications , Such As Alkaline Water ( Ph 8 ) , Anti- Oxidant Water , Purified Water ( Tds