Gas Fire Suppression Refill Services
Gas Clean Agent Media Fire Extinguisher is one of the extinguishing media used in the process of fighting fire. In the beginning people used halon gas to put out fires. But apparently in its development, halon gas has the disadvantage of being able to erode the ozone layer, which of course will harm humans. Therefore, with the development of technology in the present, the creation of hallon replacement gas with the ability to extinguish fires is equivalent to halon gas.
In the use of fire suppression system installations, installations that have been used to extinguish fires must be immediately refilled. We provide HFC 227 EA gas fire suppression refill services for FM200 refills and FK5-1-1-2 for NOVEC1230 refills. Where FM200 and NOVEC1230 are trademarks of Chemours / Dupont.
The advantages of the HFC 227EA and FK5-1-1-2 gas clean agent extinguisher for fire extinguisher media are as follows
1. Is a clean agent so that it does not leave residues after the blackout process is complete
2. Very effective for extinguishing fires caused by carbon-containing materials (class A fires), liquid and gas chemicals (class B fires) and fires originating from electrical short-circuit
3. Safe for humans and the environment (does not erode the ozone layer)
You can contact our Customer Service to get more information about this gas clean agent product
1. The Prices Listed Are Not Actually Nominal Because We Follow The Dollar Exchange Rate Fluctuations
2. "Open Distributor / Reseller" Contact No. Our PSTN To Get the Best Price
3. Only accept offline purchases
4. Specifications are subject to change at any time without notice