For mixing liquid into liquid only, the Mazzei Injector Tool is an online calculator to help you determine the size of the injector for your application. To mix gas or liquid into liquid, Mazzei has a performance table to help you choose the right injector for your project.
Why Should We Use Mazzei?
• Performance that is proven by the expected service for years.
• No electrical connection needed.
• Can dry without problems.
• Considerable cost savings compared to other injection methods.
• Safe to use because chemicals are injected under vacuum, not pressure
Injectors are available in stainless steel, Polypropylene (PP), Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF), natural PVDF or. Ethylene Chlorotrifluoroethylene (ECTFE).
Venturi Injectors in PP.
• Very resistant to most acids and alkalis.
• Versatile and cost effective
•. High tensile strength.
• Light and stiff
Venturi Injectors in PP in Metric
Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF):
Venturi Injector in PVDF.
PVDF is an advanced thermoplastic that is superior to other types including PVC, PP and Polyethylene. Ability to handle pressure and higher temperatures.
• Resistant to ozone.
• Resistant to Chlorine, Sulfuric Acid and Nitrate.
• Better abrasion and wear resistance
• Sunlight (UV)