Hydrotest Pump 500 Bar - ELECTRIC HYDROTEST PUMP
The Hydrotest Hawk Pump aims to verify the mechanical strength of the pipe. Hydrotest is done by applying internal pressure to the pipe and maintaining it for some time to check whether there is a pressure drop. If there is a decrease in pressure over this time, it can be assumed that there is a pipe leak (usually done on objects that have been connected to the welding system).
Description of the 500 Bar Hydrotest Pump Unit
W 500-21 EPS "Pressure pro" with Electro motor
- Performance: 500 Bar / 7,250 Psi, 21 liters per minute
- Power: 26.9Hp @ 1,450 Rpm, 60 Hz
- Trailer: 4 Wheel Portable Skid "Pressure Pro"
- Electro motor: "ATT" 26, 9 HP @ 1450 RPM
- Pump: Three "HAWK" water plungers
- Valves: Stainless steel
- Plunger: Stainless steel with ceramic coating *
Jl. Raya sukamto No.34 Pondok Kopi East Jakarta Indonesia ..
Ph. 085211211938 - 081908885356