Product Specification HUBA Type 230 - Flow Sensor
The Huba Flow Sensor Type 230 is based on the Kármán vortex trail. You can choose between various versions as integrated temperature measurement.
The Type 230 has a rugged construction of red brass. With no moving parts the flow sensor is not sensitive to debris, has marginal pressure loss and high accuracy.
- Flow measuring with voltage, current or frequency output
- Temperature non-sensitive measuring principle
- Excellent media resistance (measuring element not in contact with the media)
- CE conformity
- Wide application temperature range
- Marginal loss of pressure
- Measuring element not sensitive to debris
- Direct temperature measurement in the medium
- Drinking water approval KTW, W270, WRAS, ACS
Price HUBA Type 230 - Flow Sensor