Honeywell Xenon 1900GHD Barcode Scanner with sixth generation Honeywell area imaging technology is able to redefine the standard for handheld scanners. Honeywell Xenon 1900GHD is capable of displaying sensors that can be optimized for scanning barcode. Honeywell Xenon 1900GHD offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a variety of applications that require the flexibility of area imaging technology.
Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, Honeywell Xenon 1900GHD produces superior barcode scanning and digital image capture. Honeywell Xenon 1900GHD is able to combine revolutionary decoding architecture with Adaptus 5.5 and SwiftDecoder Omniplanar Technology, which is software along with special sensors. This makes it possible to read expanded field depth, read faster, and improve scanning performance on poor quality bar codes.
From linear high density to 2D bar codes found directly on the screen of a mobile device, Honeywell Xenon 1900GHD is able to translate almost any code bar easily.
Honeywell Xenon 1900GHD has a space-saving design and installation of important components on one board eliminates the need for connectors. With a more reliable design and fewer components that minimize downtime and improve serviceability and result in increased productivity.
Its small form factor ensures that the Honeywell Xenon 1900GHD fits perfectly in hand and is practically sized, which can reduce operator fatigue. With an IP41 rating it can provide additional protection on the Honeywell XENON 1900GHD.
Honeywell XENON 1900GHD Features:
• Custom Sensors Optimized for Barcode Scanning: Increases the aggressiveness of scanning and investment protection by providing supply chain stability
• Multiple Focus Options: Three focus options (high density, standard range and expanded range) provide application-specific scanning, which leads to improvements
• Optional Disinfectant-Ready Housing: Protects investments with durable construction that is better able to counter the harmful effects of harsh chemicals
• Image Processing Software: Offers advanced editing functionality - cutting, brightening, twisting, sharpening and more - to produce high-quality digital images
• TotalFreedom 2.0: Development of the second generation of platforms enables the loading and linking of many applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, coding or formatting functions, eliminating the need for modifications to the host system
• Remote MasterMind Scanner Management Software: Provides a fast and convenient solution for IT administrators who want to manage all scanners in their network from one remote location
Specifications of Honeywell XENON 1900GHD
Dimensions (LxWxH) 104 mm x 71 mm x 160 mm (4.1 inch x 2.8 inch x 6.3 inch)
Weight 147 g (5.2 ounces)
Input Voltage 4 VDC to 5.5 VDC
2.3W Operating Power (450mA @ 5 VDC)
Standby Power 0.45 W (90mA @ 5 VDC)
Host System Interfaces USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS232, IBM 46xx (RS485)
Operating Temperature 0 degrees C to 50 degrees C (32 degrees F to 122 degrees F)
Storage Temperature -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 158 degrees F)
Humidity 0% to 95% relative, non-condensing moisture
Drop Designed to hold 50 drops of 1.8 m (6 inch) into concrete
Ratchet Mount: Designed to hold 50 1.2 m (4 inch) falling into concrete on each face
Environmental Sealing IP41
Light Level 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 feet candle)
Ratchet Cycle Ratchet mounts must support 10,000 cycles (each cycle is one full motion of the scanner either up or down)
without losing its ability to keep the scanner in any ratchet position
Picture of the Scan Pattern Area (838 x 640 pixel array)
Up to 610 cm / s (240 in / s) Motion Tolerance for 13 miles UPC at optimal focus
Focus HD Scan Angle: Horizontal 41.4 degrees; Vertical: 32.2 degrees
SR focus: Horizontal: 42.4 degrees; Vertical: 33 degrees
ER focus: Horizontal: 31.6 degrees; Vertical: 24.4 degrees
Symbol Contrast 20% minimum reflection difference
Pitch, Skew 45 degrees, 65 degrees
Decode Ability To read standard 1D, stacked, 2D, and post symbols; OCR font reading is limited