High Pressure Hydrotest 350 Bar hydro-test will verify the integrity of your fire sprinkler system, ensuring the pipeline does not crack or leaks that may cause your system to fail when you need it. In essence, hydrotest is a test performed visually or physically from the system. System leaks can reduce the pressure and performance of fire sprinkle systems. Hydrotest is usually done every once a year.
Product Description High Pressure Hydrotest 350 Bar
W 350-17EPS "Pressure pro" Motor Elector
- Performance: 350 Bar / 5075 Psi, 17 liters per minute
- Power: 15 HP, 1450 RPM
- Trailer: Fix Skid "Pressure Pro"
- Eloctor motor: 15 HP, 1450 RPM
- Pumps: Three water plunger "HAWK"
- Valves: Stainless steel
- Plunger: Stainless steel with ceramic coating.
Jl. Raya sukamto No.34, Pondok Kopi-Jakarta Timur - Indonesia
Hp: 085211211938 / 081908885356 / 087803101980'
Other Ads can be opened at: