Greenwool Sound Absorbers
Green Wool Is a Revolutionary Products As Substitute Material Sound Absorbers Conventional (rockwool and glasswool) Where Green Wool Offers More Advantages Compared to Other Products.
Why You Should Use Green Wool?
Type Pori (Micro Porous) The Found In Green Wool Have More Sound Absorbing Ability Compared With Conventional Material Other (rockwool and glasswool). Sufficient thickness Gives Good Barriers Against propagation Sounds So Noise Reduction (Noise Reduction) Can Achieve Optimal Results.
Basic Ingredients Of Green Wool is Polyester Fibre. Green Wool Having Hydrophobic properties That Refused Air So Green Wool Not Influenced By Humidity, Which Is One Of The Problems Faced By Conventional Material (rockwool and glasswool). Application of Green Wool Very Spacious And Covers Various Industry In The Field: Health, Food, Automotive, Audio, Acoustic, And Various Other Insulation Purposes. Green Wool Proven Easy, Secure, And Clean In Capable of Reaching Its application and Customer Satisfaction.
Green Wool Is a Choice That Is Right For Your Investment Because Resilience A Very Good And Not Be Losses In The Long Term.
- Has Sound Absorption The High Score
- Not Using Hazardous Chemicals
- Basic Materials Environmental Friendly (Eco Friendly)
- Anti Attack Rat And Mushrooms
- Healthy And Safe
- Have Resilience Yang (High Durability)
- Not Smelling And Non Formalin
- Extremely Easy Is Applied
- Material Components Of Noise Control System (Noise Control)
- Component Material Of Control Systems Acoustics (Acoustic Control)
- Material Silencer Voice To Auditorium, Music Studio, Home Theater, Hotel, Hvac, Space Machine, Etc.
- Dimensions: 600mm X 1,200Mm
- Basic Colour: Green
- Thickness: 50mm