Product Specification GM100 ULTRASONIC THICKNESS GAUGE
Ultrasonic Thickness gauge is a product of the smart grip, which adopted the principle of ultrasonic measurement, and is controlled by a micro processor, delivering fast and precise measurement of thickness for most industrial materials.
These units are widely used in various metering for proper hardware/parts in the realm of different industries; one important application is to monitor the level of thickness-menurun during the operation range and pressure containers.
Diffuse applied in manufacturing, metal processing, and commercial inspections. The material to perform and reflect the sonic speed is constant, this product can be applied to use.
A. The scope of application
This unit is not suitable for cast iron due to the composition of his great kristaloid.
b. how to work
This unit consists of a series of transimtting, receiving circuits, Hi-frekuensi oscillator, counters, central unit processors, keypads, and the moniter ECT, adopt the ultrasonic pulse reflecting principles. Similar to light waves the size of heads, sonic pulses occur form the unit's journey through the material measured up to the interface and reflects back to determine the thickness of the target material.
1. Auto calibration to ensure accuracy
2. Auto linear compensation: this sophisticated software programs increaseby improving the accuracy of precision non-linear transducer
3. Make a quick adjustment to the sound speed/thickness, and a quick withdrawal to data stored
4. the Coupling Status indication: the Observed coupling icon to see if the clutch is achieved or not
5. measurement and storage 10 recall function of thickness available, which facilitates high-work or worked in the area.
6. the measurement of the speed of sound
7.12 kecepatan votes for different materials are also adjusted
Screen digital LCD display-4
display unit for a minimum of 0.1 mm
Working frequency 5 MHz
Measuring range up to 225.0 1.2 mm (steel)
the minimum threshold for the tube size 20 * 3 mm (steel)
Accuracy +/-(1% H + 0.1) mm H shows the measured
the thickness of the
Voice speed range 1000-9999 m/s
Measure the speed of sound
with a certain thickness
Price GM100 ULTRASONIC THICKNESS GAUGE