Gland Packing Tombo 9038
Gland Packing Tombo 9038 has specifications:
1. Construction: there are graphite particles containing PTFE yarn processed with PTFE dispersion and special lubricants, and then braided into square cross sections and then processed with PTFE dispersion.
2. Features: Graphite particles containing PTFE yarn are very good in chemical resistance and can be used with almost all liquids other than strong oxidizing acids, Excellent in seal performance at high revolution speeds, Because they contain graphite particles in PTFE yarn, the characteristics of heat dispersion are very good and between the basic PTFE packaging, it has the highest heat resistance.
3. Application: all types of pumps, mixers, etc.
4. Liquids: can be used for basic water liquids (water, waste water, salt water, etc.), oil-based liquids, organic solvents, hydrocarbons, chemicals, expected corrosive liquids listed below:
• Tombo 9038 cannot be used for strong oxidizing acids such as smoky sulfuric acid, concentrated sulfuric acid, chromic acid, aqua legia, etc.
• This package is not used for liquids whose contamination is not permitted, such as drinking water, medicines, raw materials, semi-conductor plants.
5. Max. Temperature: 260 ° C.
6. Max. Pressure: 2MPa.
7. Max. Volocity: 16 meters / sec.
8. Max. Pv value: 15MPa -m / sec.
9. pH: 0 ~ 14.