This is high temperature valve packing made of Graseal
(expanded graphite) reinforced with stainless steel 316L
Finished with special lubricant, graphite and anti-corrosion
1. 100% asbestos-free.
2. As this is stored in coil form, this can be used for emergency
3. Superior sealing performance can be expected in comparison
with asbestos braided packings.
4. Expanded graphite (Graseal®
) has excellent chemical
resistance next only to PTFE and can be used against almost
all fluids except the prohibited fluids listed in the table on the
5. Applicable alone without use of adapter packings.
6. To facilitate inserting the packing into stuffing box, packings in
coil form have rectangular cross-section.
7. As this is treated with our original anticorrosive, this has an
excellent anticorrosive performance and is applicable to 13-
chrome steel valve shaft.
Thermal power plants, petroleum refineries, shipbuilding,
chemical plants, cryogenic services, high temperature gas
Cast steel valves, forged steel valves, stainless steel valves,
Water type fluids (water, hot water, steam, etc.), Oil
type fluids (oil, heat transfer oil, etc.), organic solvents,
hydrocarbons, gaseous fluids (hydrogen, ammonia,
etc.), chemical products, corrosive fluids (other than
oxidizing fluids), and cryogenic fluids (LN2, liquid air,
LNG, LPG, etc.)
Temperature －240～400℃ (oxidizing atmosphere, in air)
－240～600℃ (non-oxidizing atmosphere)
Max. Pressure 25MPa
Pressure Class 1500
We Receive All Indonesian Orders with the best price and quality of goods.
We accept orders from all over Indonesia via expedition
We are a distributor that provides the best quality goods and prices.