Woven geotextile is a sheet-shaped material made of polymer or polymer-based fibers made from polypropylene or polyester in woven using high tech modern machinery with high quality control standard. Woven geotextile is permeable and has a high tensile strength.
1. As a separator layer and retaining to hold the weight of the embankment over soft bottom soil, by accepting and spreading the outer voltage.
2. In road construction, this material acts as a separator layer between the basecoat and the pavement layer at the top so that the pavement material will be maintained while spreading the tension wider. The decrease of the road surface will not be wavy / more evenly, the construction of the jaln becomes more stable.
3. Applied to the land to be stockpiled or reclaimed, so that the pile material will not be mixed with the ground or mud (as separator), the accumulation will be more efficient and efficient.
4. On the railway line, this woven geotextile can be used as a separator between the ground and the ballast and make the railroad more
balanced or stable.
5. Can be applied as Land Retention Wall (DPT) if designed with proper calculation. With the step of cutting the "collapse line", we will get a stable, strong and economical ground retention wall (DPT).
6. As an erosion retainer on the shore, woven geotextile is combined with tetrapod / stone to prevent unseen sand / currents. The mixture can also be applied under a tetrapod pile on the breakwater (breakwater)