Non Woven Geotextile made from polyester fiber or polyprophlene threads arranged irregularly (not woven), united with a sophisticated technological process to obtain thickness and strength variations to ensure material selection has been according to customer requirements.
Non Woven Geotextile is available in three different color choices, namely black, white and gray. But the majority of the white ones are always ready stock.
Advantages of Non Woven Geotextile:
Has high puncture resistance to ensure the material is not damaged during use. Has a relatively small pore opening but has high permeability.
Function of Non Woven Geotextile:
- Separator, as a separating medium between two different layers of material so that they are not intermixed. So that the embankment material has a much better property
- Filter and drainage, as a good soil granular barrier, but still allows water flow not to be disturbed
- Protection, as protection for other materials such as: geomembrane protection layers and gabion wire.
Non Woven Geotextile Application:
- Hydropower projects and water dams
- Concrete curing and highways
- Railroad and tunnel
- Gabion bases and geomembrane
- Vertical garden and roof garden
Provides various types of non woven geotextile, ranging from 150 - 700 grams. Serving retail purchases.
Please contact us first when going to make a purchase to get a price quote along with a consultation on the geotextile specifications that will be used.
Packaging: Rolls, wrapped in black plastic
Size: 4 m x 100 m
Material: PET (Polyester) or PP (Polypropylene)
For geotextile with other specifications or sizes please contact us.
- Retail purchases can use JNE or other shipping services at the customer's request
- For purchases per roll, you can use an expedition or pick up
- For purchases in large quantities you can use cheaper trucking to reduce the shipping cost budget that is too expensive
- For shipments outside Java, please contact us to get expedition or trucking info.