Sell Plastic Geomembrane for Salt and Shrimp Pond Needs
For now the use of geomembrane as a base for salt and shrimp ponds is commonly used. This is because the use of geomembrane for ponds is considered more efficient and practical. Geomembrane materials are also stronger and durable and can save costs compared to using cement.
Geomembrane commonly used there are 2 kinds, namely HDPE and LDPE geomembrane, the following explanation.
HDPE Geomembrane is a black plastic sheet made from pure HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) plastic seeds, which functions as a waterproof coating (not translucent), so that the water in the pond is not mixed with soil, gravel or other elements from outside the pond.
- Suitable for land that is slightly rocky / gravel, because it is more resilient and not easily torn
- Durable, in the sense that it is not easily weathered due to exposure to sunlight and salt water (sea water). This is because this material is reinforced with a UV light-stabilizer additive
- Average thickness and quality standards are consistent because they are made from quality pure plastic seeds (not recycle / recycled)
- Can be connected according to the size of the land that will be used to make the pond.
LDPE Geomembrane is a black plastic sheet made from pure plastic seeds LDPE (Low-Density Polyethylene), serves as a waterproof coating (not translucent), so that the water in the pond is not mixed with soil, gravel or other elements from outside the pond.
- More flexible, not easily torn, flat thickness and consistent quality standards because it is made of quality pure plastic seeds (not recycle / recycled)
- Durable, in the sense that it is not easily weathered due to exposure to sunlight and sea water. This is because this material is reinforced with a UV light-stabilizer additive
- Easy to install because it is flexible / elastic so that it can follow the contours of the land surface. Suitable for slightly sandy soils
- Save on plug costs because they are easily connected with relatively simple and inexpensive connecting devices.
Advantages of Using Geomembrane For Salt Ponds:
- Speed up the harvest period, this is because evaporation at the salt table is more efficient
- Improving the quality of salt becomes cleaner and hygienic because salt water is not mixed with soil
- Increase the selling price of salt because the quality of salt is better.
Providing geomembrane for shrimp and salt farms of various sizes, including;
0.5mm HDPE size 4m X 50m
0.3mm HDPE size 4m X 50m
0.5mm LDPE size 4m X 50m
0.3mm LDPE size 4m X 50m
0.2mm LDPE size 4m X 50m
For geotextile with other specifications or sizes please contact us.
Use an expedition or pick up
For purchases in large quantities you can use cheaper trucking to reduce the shipping cost budget that is too expensive
For shipments outside Java, please contact us to get expedition or trucking info.