Product Specification Tegola Roof
Tegola Bitumen Roof, which has existed since 1979, is present as the only tile company that makes tile specifically for countries traversed by the Equator line, especially Indonesia. Based on the results of research by Tegola engineers, Tegola tiles are able to withstand heat to a temperature of 120 degrees Celsius.Tegola Bitumen Tile is a Bitumen shingle roof that comes directly from Italy.Tegola Roof Tile Also Has A Variety Of Types, Variations In Color Choices, And An Affordable Cheap Price And Quality That Never Needs To Be Doubted.TEGOLA ROOF ADVANTAGES:
- SOUND (almost noiseless, when there is rain or hail).
- ANTI CORROSION and ROTATION.
- ANTI MUSHROOM and MASS.
- ANTI against Chemical Corrosion.
- During use, under the influence of the sun's heat, and when it rains continuously it changes into a waterproof layer, and because of this it does not absorb moisture and does not cause leakage.
- It does not conduct electricity, it is different with metal roofs, so it is possible to avoid lightning strikes against the house, and therefore there is no need to make lightning rods.
- NOT FAD, (because the color is the original color of natural rocks).
- HOLD HIGH TEMPERATURE, (proven well on the Black Sea coast) and low temperatures (in Finland and Canada), and asphalt roofing is completely resistant to sudden changes in temperature.
- HOLD AGAINST WIND DECEMBER.
- LIGHTER, (Lighter can reduce costs during transportation, during unloading and lifting roofing materials in the installation area.
- Smooth tile design does not need special tools.
- FLEXIBLE, (both in use and maintenance).
- Easy to transport.
Price Tegola Roof