Clean Gas Agent Substitute Halon Media Fire Extinguisher
Gas Clean Agent Substitutes Hallon Media Fire Extinguisher is one of the extinguishing media used in the process of fighting fire. In the beginning people used halon gas to put out fires. But apparently in its development, halon gas has the disadvantage of being able to erode the ozone layer, which of course will harm humans. Therefore, with the development of technology in the present, the creation of hallon replacement gas with the ability to extinguish fires is equivalent to halon gas.
Halon replacement gas clean agents for fire extinguishers and for Fire Suppression System installation systems are different. For fire extinguisher tubes, HFC 236 FA is used, while for protection installation systems using HFC 227 EA and FK5-1-1-2.
Where the extinguishing media FE36 is another name for HFC 236 FA, FM200 is another name for HFC 227 EA and NOVEC 1230 is another name for FK5-1-1-2. Where FE36, FM200 and NOVEC 1230 are trademarks of Chemours / Dupont.
Clean gas extinguishing media both HFC 236FA, HFC 227EA and FK5-1-1-2 for fire extinguisher media have advantages including:
1. Is a clean agent so that it does not leave residues after the blackout process is complete
2. Very effective for extinguishing fires caused by materials containing carbon (class A fires), liquid chemicals and gases (class B fires) and fires originating from electrical short circuit. So this multipurpose halon extinguishing media can be used for ABC fire classes
3. Safe for humans and the environment (non-toxic and does not erode the ozone layer)
You can contact our Customer Service to get more information about gas clean agent products and other fire extinguishers.
1. The Prices Listed Are Not Actually Nominal Because We Follow The Dollar Exchange Rate Fluctuations
2. "Open Distributor / Reseller" Contact No. Our PSTN To Get the Best Price
3. Only accept offline purchases
4. Specifications are subject to change at any time without notice