Product Specification Sieving Machine Hi Sifter FS-N1002S
FS HI Sifter FS‐N1002S
Vibration: 50Hz : 1500rpm
Material: SS304 and/or SS316
1. Vertical vibration, 2 to 3 times larger than conventional sifters
2. Screen frame is fixed with swing bolts, not with horizontal bands.
3. Easy screen exchange because of “sandwich” method
4. Both stainless steel and nylon screens are available.
5. No tapping ball = no contamination risk
6. Liquid filtration is also possible.
7. Small foot print, inline installation is also possible.
8. Movable with adjuster‐feet casters
9. Inspection port on the lid
10. Cost‐effective, not using ultra‐sonic devices
Better than Ultra‐sonic
Amazingly, large vertical vibration
No tapping ball = No contamination
Easy screen exchange by user
Made in Japan
FS HI Sifter can generate large vertical vibration, approx. 5mm at the center.
It is best for sifting very fine and/or sticky powders or ones including oils.
Explosion‐proof version, Motor cover, Transparent top cover, Conical feeder, Side discharge, Customized baseframe, Silicone gasket, Inverter motor, 2 or more classification and more, as per your request.
Price Sieving Machine Hi Sifter FS-N1002S
MATSUBO Corporation is engaged in the import and distribution of equipment, machinery, and technology for food, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, metals and non-ferrous, paper, and electronics for customers worldwide. We also provide procurement for fabrications in the form of machinery, and industrial materials, fabrication equipment and inspection systems for FPD, semiconductors, solar cells, and hard disk industries.We have machinery and equipment for processing powder, including large quantities of drugs and medicines, health food and food, cosmetics and chemicals; and design, equipment modification, installation, testing, work adjustment, and after-sales service.This company was previously known as Matsuzaka Trading Co., Ltd. and changed its name to MATSUBO Corporation in January 1994.MATSUBO Corporation was founded in 1949 and based in Tokyo, Japan. we have branch offices in Osaka, Nagoya, Kyushu, and Ebina, Japan; and Düsseldorf, Germany, as well as a representative office in Jakarta, Indonesia.In November 2011, MATSUBO Corporation operated as a subsidiary of Shinsho Corporation.
- Mesin Granulator 'Clack U Lator'
- Mesin Air Steril 'Seriuswater'