Force TurboDuty 10000 Sae 15W 40
FORCE TURBO DUTY 10000 SAE 15W‐40 SERVICE API CI‐4 is a high quality heavy duty diesel engine oil which multi grade viscosity and having the highest performance level, based on API Service Category. This lubricant is suitable for heavy duty diesel engines that mostly available in vehicles, heavy equipment, gen‐set, ship engines and locomotive engines.
FORCE TURBO DUTY 10000 SAE 15W‐40 SERVICE API CI‐4 is formulated from high quality base oil and additives so this special oils is highly superior in oxidation stability and soot handling capability, so that the engine can be maintain better, the oil has longer drain interval and can reduce the maintenance cost.
FORCE TURBO DUTY 10000 SAE 15W‐40 is also using additive system which can prevent viscosity oil because formation of soot, durable of oxidant, corrosion and deposit.
FORCE TURBO DUTY 10000 SAE 15W‐40 is most suitable for high speed diesel engine provide with turbocharger or supercharger also naturally aspirated widely found in many diesel engines for transportation, heavy equipment, industry and marine applications. This oil is applicable for gasoline engine lubrication.
• Very good oxidation stability and soot handling capability, so it has longer drain interval.
• Providing an effective protection against engine part wear and preventing from
congealed lubricant resulted by shoot contamination and corrosion.
• Very good detergency and dispercancy ability to prevent the formation of deposit and
sludge in the engine.
• Better TBN retention.
• Start up protection.
• API Service Classification CI‐4/CH‐4/CG‐4/ CF‐4/SL/SJ
• JASO DHD‐1, Japanese Engines TD25&4D34T4
• ACEA E5/E3/B4/B3/A3‐02, ACEA E7/A3/B3/B4‐04
• MB228.3 / 229.1, Volvo VDS‐3, Cummins 20071 / 20072 / 20076
• Mack E0‐M plus, MAN 3275/271, MTU Category 2