• 320 character liquid crystal display (8 line x 40 character).
• LED indicators for Fire, Trouble, Supervisory, Prealarm, Fire Output Active, AC Power, On Test, Panel Sounder Silence, Delay Active, More Events, Point Bypassed, General Trouble, Power Trouble, System Trouble & NAC Trouble.
• Dual RS485 ports for primary fire network.
• Slave RS485 port for expansion board network.
• Built-in RS232 PC interface for programming via loop explorer
• Built-in RS232 serial printer interface.
• 4 on board Form C relays rated at 1 Amp at 30VDC (Fire, Supervisory, Trouble & Auxiliary).
• Same controls as the FireNET fire panel (Reset, Buzzer Silence, Lamp Test, Alarm Silence, Alarm Resound, Fire Drill, & Programmable Function).
• Local piezo sounder for event notification.
• Supports user codes & firefighter key to enable access & controls.
• Powered by FireNET Aux 24VDC or UL fire listed Aux. 24VDC supply.
• Available in red or charcoal, and can be surfaced or flush mounted (using trim ring).
• True network annunciator, any or all panels can be routed to the FN-LCD-N. In addition, each event category can be individually routed to the FN-LCD-N.
• Up to (64) FireNET panels & FN-LCD-N's can be networked together in any combination.
• 500mA of auxiliary power available rated at 24VDC.
• Auto-learn feature.
• Built-in help & alarm information screens.
• Fire drill function.
• Each FN-LCD-N is completely independent.
• Supports up to (32) FN-4127-IO, (16) input output boards on RS485 expansion port.
• The FN-LCD-N can be configured to remote reset, silence, resound, any or all panels on the network in any combination
Input DC: 24VDC @ 270mA ( + Aux. Power Load)
Aux. Output DC: 24VDC @ 500mA
Dimensions: 14.5"W x 10" H x 3.3"D
Weight: 9.4 lbs
Color: Red (optional charcoal)
Material: ABS/steel enclosure
Display: 8 line x 40 character LCD (320 characters total)
Network: Dual RS485 ports (64 nodes max.)
Relay Outputs: (4) Form C 1amp@30VDC
PC Port: RS232
Printer Port: RS232
Expansion Port: RS485 (for optional expansion boards)
The FN-LCD-N type LCD network annunciator is designed to be used with the FireNET analog addressable system. It allows for remote access, monitoring & control of the FireNET system throughout the building. The FN-LCD-N is a true network annunciator that can access, monitor & control any or all FireNET panels in the network. Each FN-LCD-N is completely independent. The highly intuitive user interface and 320 character LCD display of the FN-LCD-N is exactly the same as the FireNET panel. In addition to routing any panel in the network to the FN-LCD-N, every event category within each panel can also be individually routed, as well as routing of all remote control functions (reset, alarm silence, re-sound alarm) from individual panels. The FN-LCD-N supports the same RS485 expansion port as the FireNET panel, allowing for FireNET expansion boards and accessories to be connected to the network annunciator. The FN-LCD-N also has (4) output relays for fire, supervisory, trouble & auxiliary. The relays are programmable (except supervisory). Security is established by the use of a password or firefighters enable key. Designed to be aesthetically pleasing, the FN-LCD-N is available in charcoal grey or red and can be surface or flush mounted using a standard trim ring kit