Selling Flux Cored Wire
Flux cored wire is a type of welding wire that is designed for the welding process of the FCAW welding process which uses flux in the core of the welding wire to protect the weld metal when melting. Flux cored wire requires tubular electrodes that can be used continuously in the welding process.
AWS: A5.20 E71T-1
KS: D 7104 YFW-C50DR
JIS: Z 3313 T49J 0 T1-1 C A-U
Size: - 1.2mm @ 15kg / roll
Butt, fillet welding of mild steel & 490N / mm2 high tensile strength steels of structure such as ships, bridges, buildings and storage tanks etc.
1. JU LI E71T-1 is a titania type flux cored wire and designed for all-position welding by single pass & multi pass with CO2 gas shielding.
2. It provides excellent usability with stable arcs, less spattering, good bead appearance, better slag removal, and less quantity of comparable to solid wire welding fume.
3. It provides a good welding efficiency thanks to the high deposition rate particularly.
Notes On Usage:
1. The optimum flow of CO2 for shielding is 20 ~ 25l / min.
2. The distance between tip & base metal is to be 20 ~ 25mm.
3. Protect the weld with a screen to prevent blowholes caused by wind where the wind speed is 2m / sec and more.
4. Thick heavy plates should be welded under proper preheating & interpass temperature.