Product Specification Flush Mounting PFC DCRK 12 (415 VAC )
AUTOMATIC POWER FACTOR CONTROLLERS
The DCR... series regulators combined with the contactors for power factor correction compose an unique product package.
The regulators have a digital microprocessor and are suitable for the control of any type of power factor correction system.
Data acquisition in RMS warrants accurate elaboration of the power to correct.
- With 5, 7, 8 or 12 steps
- With relay outputs
- With static outputs.
- Microprocessor supervision and control
- Accurate current evaluation with RMS readings
- Automatic rational adjustment
- Versions with 5, 7, 8 or 12 steps
- Versions with relay outputs
- Versions with one static output (DCRJ12F)
- Use in co-generation systems
- Communication serial interfaces
- ASCII and Modbus®-RTU communication protocols.
Price Flush Mounting PFC DCRK 12 (415 VAC )