Product Specification 4010ES Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel
The Simplex 4010ES is a highly flexible and powerful 250 to 1,000-point addressable system for small to mid-sized facilities. Unlike many systems of this size, points can be used for detectors, modules or manual stations as needed to help meet the requirements of each building. The 4010ES includes labour-saving features such as device-level ground fault isolation and almost dirty smoke sensor status reports that help reduce installation time for electrical contractors and allows for proactive maintenance to be scheduled at one-time to help eliminate unwanted nuisance alarms.
4010ES panels are networkable and can be connected to other Simplex panels and TrueSite Workstation command centres. 4010ES panels are also compatible with TrueAlert ES addressable notification appliances and their revolutionary self-test capability. See pages 34 and 35 for more information on ground breaking TrueAlert ES technology.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for small to medium building applications
- 2GB of integrated, supervised storage for programming and system configuration information
- 4120 network compatible
- Up to 1000 points with multiple isolated loops
- Compatible with TrueAlarm sensors
- IDNet analog addressable devices
- LCD remote annunciator
- Remote 24 point I/O
- Available DACT for supervising station communications
- UL/FM listed for suppression release
- Certified for Seismic Applications
- SafeLINC fire panel internet interface
- BACnet third party interface
- 4003EC voice control panel compatible
- Compatible with TrueAlert ES addressable notification appliances and their revolutionary self-test capability.
Price 4010ES Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel