Fiberglass cloth coated with aluminum foil
Fiberglass cloth Coated with aluminum foil (glass fiber coated aluminum foil)
- Aluminum backing provides excellent reflection of both heat and light.
- High quality adhesive with super strong adhesion and holding power offering reliable and durable
- Low vapor transmission rate.
- Service Temperature range from -20 to + 80 ° c (-4 to +176 ° F). refractory materials
1. Used as export equipment of packaging material for moisture barrier, water-proof, fire-retarding and anti-corrosion.
2. Processed for all kinds of fire-slowing products such as fire-proof package, fire-proof suit, fire-proof bag, and fire-proof gloves etc.
3. Used as thermal insulation material on roofs, walls, floors, tanks, ships, air conditioners, tanks, heat supply pipeline materials or construction for fire-retarding purposes, Anti-corrosion, heat protection and sound absortion.
4. Transportation of packaging of chemical equipment such as oil and steam pipe.
It is important, as is the case with all the cassette-sensitive pressures, that the surface on which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, free of oil, Oil or other contaminants.
It is important that the user evaluates the product to determine whether it is suitable for a particular purpose and user application method. Good results will be obtained when applied to a clean, dry surface with pressure on a suitable product between + 10 ~ + 40 ° c (+ 50 ~ 105 ° F).
Thinckness: 1mm, 2mm, 3mm