Product Specification NANOCRETE EMACO
Emaco Nanocrete R4
MasterEmaco N 5400 (formely known as Emaco Nanocrete FC) is a ready-to-use mortar made from cement-based components to repair concrete surfaces.
1. Suitable for repairing uneven concrete surfaces, porous and filling small holes.
2. Specifically formulated to repair thin surfaces (up to 3 mm).
3. Can be used as an adhesive for installing lightweight bricks and insulation boards.
1. Easy to apply, economical & durable.
2. Can repair concrete surfaces very thinly (3 mm feather edge).
3. Has good adhesive power.
4. High initial strength.
HOW TO USE
1. Clean the concrete surface that MasterEmaco N 5400 will apply.
2. Measure 5 liters of clean water into the mixing container.
3. Pour MasterEmaco N 5400 into a container that has been filled with water.
4. Stir using a low speed mixer (300 rpm) until the material is evenly mixed.
5. Apply MasterEmaco N 5400 using an iron trowel / raskam to the concrete surface according to the desired thickness.
1 sack = 25 kg
Price NANOCRETE EMACO
Construction Chemical DepoRetail Building Chemicals Special:Sell Various:Waterproofing, Waterstop, Curing Compound, Bonding Agent, Sealant, Protective Coating, Polyurethane And Epoxy Injection, Grouting Non Shrink, Floorhardener, Epoxy Flooring, Concrete & Mortar Admixtures, Strengthening, Firestop, Fireproofing & Equipment.Support By:Basf, Fosroc, Sika, Mc Products, Deltacrete, Aquaproof, Normet, TBM Dll.