- Excellent Thermal, Heat and Oxidation Stability
- Moisture Barrier and Electrical Protections on Electrical and Electronic Equipment
- Dielectric Properties for Electronic Applications under extreme high and low temperature
- Compatible with most Plastics and Rubbers and Controlled Rubber Swell
- Will Not Carbonize, Nor Melt or Harden
EAJ 933 S is a non toxic and non melting silicone grease specially formulated with inert silica fillers and selected proprietary additives package.
EAJ 933 S has excellent extreme temperature resistance and dielectric properties. This silicone based materials reduce friction and provide long lasting lubrication.
It is compatible with most plastics and rubbers and will not crack or become brittle with age.
It has excellent water resistant and physical properties which can be use for automotive, industrial and marine applications.
EAJ 933 S Extreme High Temperature is recommended as a moisture barrier, surface protectant, specialised release lubrication/release agent. It can enhance thermal conductivity – electrical connectors, seals and cables.
EAJ 933 S can also be used as a lubricant for many plastics and rubber (silicone rubber, synthetic rubbers, o-rings). It is also ideal as a mould release agent. Other application includes mechanical seal, dashboard, conveyor chains subject to washing by water or steam, battery terminal to prevent corrosion, valve lubricant, printers, computer and other communication equipment.