Product Specification DMS Go+ Series A-Scan Thickness Gauge.
- Intuitive arrow-keypad for positive digital control of parameters
- A “Flip” function allows use by both left-handed and right-handed operators
- Portrait or landscape views to match user preference
- A large, 800×480 pixel, display screen, ergonomically sized to reduce eyestrain, which can be adjusted to provide optimum visibility in various ambient light conditions
- Small size, lightweight (870g, 1.9lb), robust construction to IP67 for operation in harsh environments
- Automatic gain control for excellent repeatability and corrosion monitoring
- Built-in temperature compensation for accurate measurement up to 540°C (1000°F)*
- Save and load parameter sets for easy recall and repeatability from inspection to inspection
- On-board data recorder, with capacity of thousands of thickness readings, with storage of A-scan, B-scan and MicroGrid attachments*. The DMS Go+ and DMS Go+ Advanced models offer expanded data recording capability with additional boiler, custom grid, custom linear, custom point, and 3D, & 4D file structures via UltraMATE
- Data transfer is by SD card or via USB port to PC. Data can be transferred in various file formats to allow easy integration with user data management systems
- Export data in multiple file formats (e.g. CSV, PDF, DAT, XML, JPG screen capture)
- Compatible with many of the popular mechanical integrity risk-based inspection data management analysis programs. SDK (software development kit) available to link to other software programs
Display 5 inch 800 x 480 pixels (W x H) 108 × 65 mm / 4.25 x 2.55” >400 cd/m2 Size (W x H x D) 175 x 111 x 50 mm / 6.88 x 4.37 x 1.96” Weight 877 g / 1.87 lbs. Protection class IP 67 Operating temperature 0 – 55 °C / 32 – 131 °F Battery Li-Ion, rechargeable > 8 hours operation time Power adapter / charger 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz Probe connector Dual Lemo-00 (T/R) PC interface Micro USB Memory card SD-Card 16 GB max Data recorder (model specific) 100.000 readings per file. Multiple files can be stored on SD card. 8 file formats. Attachment of A-Scan, B-Scan and micro grid Pulser 120 – 300 V Spike wave Automatically matched to probe Pulse Repetition Frequency 4, 8 or 16 Hz selectable Receiver (model specific) 110 dB dynamic. Automatic gain control. Manual –high, -low, -auto Measurement range 0,4 – 14,000 m (0.01 – 551”) Units mm, inch, µs Digital display resolution 0,01 mm or 0,1 mm (0.001” or 0.01”) selectable Measurement techniques (model specific) Zero crossing. IP to 1st echo. Multi echo, TopCoat, Auto-V Calibration (model specific) One-point. Two-point. Auto or Manual On-block and Off-block Zero. Automatic V-Path correction Display mode (model specific) Thickness and A-Scan. Temperature corrected thickness. B-Scan. Min/Max capture. Differential Compliance EN 61010, EN 61326-1, EN 12668, ASTM E 1324, E317, ANSI/ NCSL Z 540-1-1994, MIL-STD 45662A, MIL-STD 2154, EN 15317
Price DMS Go+ Series A-Scan Thickness Gauge.
Our Company Is Engaged As A Distributor Of A Wide Range Of Services For The Procurement Of Goods And Suppliers.
Laboratory Equipment Measuring Instruments / Testing, Safety Equipment, And, In A Variety Of Scales For Industrial, Engineering Tools, Safety Equipment .