The split-core current sensors in the TR and iTR ranges enable the current of an electrical
DIRIS B, they make it possible to perform measurements between 25 and 600 A,
with guaranteed accuracy. The RJ12 connection provides quick connections,
and the integrated intelligence prevents any configuration errors.
The sensors in the iTR range revolutionise the world of measurement and provide access to
VirtualMonitor status monitoring technologies and to AutoCorrect automatic configuration.
Advantages of the TR and iTR ranges
• Sensors with an extended
• Automatic detection of rating.
• Secured disconnection of load.
• Quick connection via RJ12 and identification
of cable by colour code.
• Measurement precision guaranteed in acc.
with standard IEC 61557-12 : class 0.5 (iTR)
or 1 (TR) for the global measuring chain
from 2 to 120% of In.
Unique advantages of the iTR range
VirtualMonitor provides monitoring of
• Across the entire electrical installation.
• Remotely and in real-time.
• Without additional hardware or wiring
(no auxiliary contacts needed).
AutoCorrect guarantees that your
measurement system is working correctly:
• Automatic wiring control (current voltage
• Correction of errors.
• Feature available off load.