TF flexible current sensors measure the load currents of an electrical circuit and send the
data to meters and Power Monitoring Devices or current modules via an RJ12 plug-and-play
connection. Thanks to a wide measurement range, TF current sensors cover a wide current
range from 150 to 6000 A, with only 5 references. TF flexible current sensors can be used with
DIRIS Digiware I modules, DIRIS A-40 and DIRIS B.
Plug & Play
• A rapid RJ12 connection makes wiring
easy and reliable and prevents wiring errors.
This also allows automatic detection of the
sensor type and rating.
• The sensors can be installed in both
Accuracy according to IEC 61557-12
• Class 0.5 for the global measuring chain
(PMD + TF current sensors) from 2 to 120%
of the nominal current In.
• Accuracy is guaranteed regardless of the
position of the conductor in the loop.
Safe locking mechanism
• The locking system prevents the loop
from opening, guaranteeing continuous
functioning and accuracy even under harsh
• The TF flexible sensor range is specially
designed for existing installations with
strict integration constraints or with
• The Rogowski integrator is directly
integrated to the RJ12 cable enabling a
quick and compact integration (no DIN rail
assembly required) inside electrical panels.
• The integrator is self supplied by the PMD
through the RJ12 cable and does not need
any external power supply.