Fosroc Colpor 200 is a cold applied, two-part elastomeric sealant designed as an efficient cost effective sealant for joints in concrete paved areas.
The capability of accommodating repeated and pronounced cyclic movements is retained by Colpor 200 throughout extremes of climatic temperatures.
Colpor 200 is resistant to fuel, oil and hydraulic fluid spillage, will not harden in cold weather nor become excessively soft or pick up in hot conditions. Colpor 200 provides a high level of sealing efficiency over an extended period, reducing maintenance costs.
For the sealing and maintenance of joints in concrete roads, runways and hard standings. The excellent fuel resistance of Colpor 200 makes it particularly suitable for sealing areas where fuel and oil spillage might occur such as oil terminals, airfield hard stands and garage forecourts.
* Cold applied - no heating equipment required.
* Fuel, oil and hydraulic fluid resistance.
* Tough rubbery seal, tolerant of climatic variations.
* Improved sealing efficiency - less maintenance.
* High movement accommodation.
* Two grades (pouring - self levelling and gun grade).