PRODUCT CODE : BRUFOMNICLIN
The ultimate forestry instrument, the OMNI-SLOPE inclinometer measures angles in degrees, percent grade and the 66 foot forestry chain. The lightweight aluminum housing lends years of field reliability, and the precision pendulum give fast and accurate readings weather you’re gauging the height of a tree, measuring avalanche danger, or judging the pitch of a cave.
· Illuminated Readout: Light piping gives a clear bright readout even in lowlight
· Precision Pendulum: Fast, accurate, smooth, dead-on. 180 degree range.
· All-In-One Scales: Degrees, percent grade, forestry chain, 1 degree resolution.
· OVERALL DIMENSIONS - 2.5” X 3.5” X 0.5”
· WEIGHT - 11.8 OZ
· FEATURES -1 DEGREE RESOLUTION; MADE IN THE USA.