Product Specification Caustic Soda Flakes
Use of Caustic Soda Flakes:
- NaOH is used directly to control the level of acidity or pH at a water treatment facility or water treatment.
- Sodium hypochlorite is commonly used as a chemical for disinfectants in water treatment, including industrial water. Apparently, NaOH is one of the raw materials making NaOCl in industrial scale.
- NaOH is also often used in the regeneration process of anion resin found in the anion exchanger, in the unit of making mineral water or purified water.
- NaOH is one of the most important chemicals in the paper industry. used as a solution to clean cellulose from undesirable materials.
- In the paper recycling industry, NaOH is used to separate ink from paper fibers, before reuse.
- If you have ever experienced a sewer problem from a clogged kitchen, then NaOH will usually be used as an anti-clogged chemical.
- NaOH also plays an important role in the oil and gas industry. It is used to control alkalinity and pH, and to decompose organic materials. In addition, it is also used to remove impurity gases such as sulfur and carbon dioxide.
- Sodium hydroxide is also used in the production process of epoxy resin.
- NaOH is used in the fuel cell production process.
- In the world of health, NaOH is also used in the manufacture of various drugs and pharmaceutical products such as anticoagulant, drugs to reduce blood cholesterol and painkillers.
Price Caustic Soda Flakes