Carbon Remover (CR-811) is a mixture of solutions consisting of surfactants. Useful for removing deposits from equipment parts and oil burner, automotive and marine diesel nozzles.
1. Clean the petrol engine components such as injectors, carburators, pistons, cylinder heads and engine blocks.
2. Clean and eliminate all types of paint including epoxies and polyurethanes.
3. To clean oil and grease from the side of the fuel oil preheater equipment, oil cooler and air cooler (air cooler) and other heat exchanger equipment.
4. Used in most cleaning processes and is very effective when used in hot conditions.
• Has high penetration and solubility.
• Can be used with or without a water seal, either hot or cold.
• If in a situation where water use cannot be tolerated, the product is used without water seal.
• It has fast and safe action to use for all types of metal, but for some types of aluminum alloy (aluminum alloys) can cause discoloration, but does not damage the metal.
Pail 25 liters
Pail 30 liters
200 liter drum