Product Specification BVS5000 Programmable Brookfield Viscosity Liquid Bath System ALAT LABORATORIUM UMUM
ALAT LABORATORIUM UMUM
Determines the low temperature, low shear rate viscosities of gear oils, automatic transmission fluids, hydraulic oils and other lubricants by use of a rotational viscometer.
- Sample soaking and testing in a single bath, eliminating the need for an air bath and the risk of sample temperature rise during transfer
- Redesigned for improved control of sample movement and handling during testing
- Microprocessor PID temperature control duplicates the sample cooling rates in ASTM D2983
- Up to 40 cooling / testing temperature profiles can be stored in memory
Redesigned programmable baths with improved features for sample handling and testing. Bath accommodates 10 samples for Dynamic Viscosity testing. Sample cells are immersed in a liquid bath for the entire soaking and testing period, eliminating the need to transfer cells from an air bath to a liquid bath with insulated balsa wood carriers. Also eliminated is the inherent risk of sample temperature rise during transfer. The programmable microprocessor PID controller stores up to 40 temperature profiles that duplicate the sample cooling rates found in ASTM D2983. Steady state temperature accuracy and uniformity exceed ASTM requirements throughout the operating range from ambient to -55 °C. Air-cooled hermetic compressors provide efficient operation with the use of CFC-free refrigerants.
- Conforms to the specifications of:
ASTM D2983 - Note 2 and Note 10; IP 267 Method B; ISO 9262; CEC-L-18A-30
- Testing Capacity: 10 samples
- Temperature Range: + 10 °C to -55 °C
- Temperature Control Stability: Microprocessor PID digital-indicating programmable controller with ± 0.05 °C steady state stability
- 220-240V 50Hz, Single Phase 12.6A
- 220-240V 60Hz, Single Phase, 12.6A
Price BVS5000 Programmable Brookfield Viscosity Liquid Bath System ALAT LABORATORIUM UMUM