Sell Rattan Fruit from Indonesia by UD. Indoinsani Karya,Cheap Price

Product Specification Rattan Fruit

Rattan Fruit Is Very Artistic And Unique Shape Suitable For Craft ,
Rattan Fruit Specifications :

Minimum Order Is 500 Kg , 40 % Dp As A Sign So Order , Of The Remaining 60 % We Received When The Goods Until Delivery Destination .

Thank You

Ariistiqom@Gmail.Com

Indoinsanikarya@Gmail.Com

Pin Bb : 25B24847
+ 6281916831447

Price Rattan Fruit

: CALL
Liana Wood Is A Plant Habitus . A Plant Is Said When The Liana Growth Requires Association Or Other Object So That It Can Compete For Sunlight . Liana Can Also Be Said That Climbing Plants , Climbing , Or Hanging . In Contrast To Epiphytes Are Capable Of Fully Grown Off The Ground , The Roots Are In The Ground Lianas Or At Least Does Not Require Soil As A Source Haranya . Very Artistic And Unique Shape Suitable For Craft ,
Liana Wood Specifications :
To A Diameter Of 3 Cm - 4 Cm Rp , 55, 000
To A Diameter Of 5 Cm - 6 Cm Rp , 75, 000
To A Diameter Of 7 Cm - 8 Cm Rp , 95, 000
To A Diameter Of 9 Cm - 10 Cm Price Rp.150.000
Minimum Order Is 500 Pieces . 210 Cm Long Wooden ... , 30 % As A Sign So Order , Once We Are Ready To Send An Initial Payment Of 40% Requested The Remaining 30 % We Received When The Goods Until Delivery Destination
Thank You

We Sell
  • Kasela
  • Kayuliana
  • Buah Rotan
  • Hasapla
  • Kelamus
  • Kayu Mawar

Dapatkan penawaran terbaik untuk
Rattan Fruit !

Nama
Quantity
Unit
Request Quote
We are an Online Media that consists of Distributors, Resellers, Manufactures, Suppliers, importers and exporters. If you are interested to buy Rattan Fruit cheap, please contact the Company directly.

If you are a Company who wished to sell your product,
Contact Supplier
Indoinsani Karya

Response Rate :
100%
Jl.Puring No. 8 Mataram Mataram, Nusa Tenggara Barat - Indonesia
Arrow