Product Specification Box Styrofoam BM

Box Styrofoam BM

Size 34 x 25 x 30 cm
Styrofoam Box, Box Cork, Cool Box is useful for place / container of all types of food / beverage to be more organized. In addition, with the use of the box can facilitate the stability of temperature in it There are various sizes.

Styrofoam is a kind of artificial chemical derivative chemical made at certain pressures and temperatures. Styrofoam The sheets are made of styrene monomer and comprise about 10% n-butane gas and the remaining 90% are polystyrene.

Price Box Styrofoam BM

: CALL

Dapatkan penawaran terbaik untuk
Box Styrofoam BM !

Nama
Quantity
Unit
Request Quote

Other Related Products From CV. Anugerah Bumi Senopati

Styrofoam STR Sheet Low
Styrofoam Sheet

Styrofoam Sheet
Styrofoam Sheet

Styrofoam STR Sheet D-16
Styrofoam Sheet

Styrofoam STR Sheet D-14
Styrofoam Sheet

Grain Styrofoam
Grain Styrofoam

We are an Online Media that consists of Distributors, Resellers, Manufactures, Suppliers, importers and exporters. If you are interested to buy Box Styrofoam BM cheap, please contact the Company directly.

If you are a Company who wished to sell your product,
Contact Supplier
Anugerah Bumi Senopati

2 Year
Response Rate :
75%
Perum Senopati Estate Jl. Pangkalan II sumur BatuGg. Yudistira I Blok D.8 No.11 Rt.001 Rw.011Kel. Sumur Batu Kec. Bantar GebangKota Bekasi Jawa Barat Bekasi, Jawa Barat - Indonesia

Other Companies Related to Anugerah Bumi Senopati

Toko Mulia Jaya Packing

Verified Supplier
Indotrading diamond member
1 Year
Response Rate 96%

Mulia Jaya

Verified Supplier
Indotrading diamond member
1 Year
Response Rate 92%

UD. Sumber Sejati Jaya

Verified Supplier
Indotrading gold member
1 Year
Response Rate 84%
Arrow