BOILER WATER TREATMENT (BWT) -BG 530
MATCHEM BOILER WATER TREATMENT (BWT) - BG 530 is an alkaline chemical solution containing phosphate, polymer, sludge conditioner and also oxygen scavenger which functions to prevent scale and corrosion in the Boiler system caused by chemical elements in Boiler water.
The workings of this Boiler Treatment Chemicals solution are as follows:
- Binds hardness (Calcium and Magnesium) because this solution is a sequestering agent.
- Conditioning the mud so it does not stick to the piping or the drum boiler (sludge conditioner)
. Oxygen binding which can cause corrosion in the Boiler (Oxygen Scavenger) pipe.
Product advantages of Matchrem BWT-BG 530:
1. Multi function so that it is easy to use.
2. Economically more competitive.
3. Maintain heat transfer so that it is not obstructed so that it can save fuel costs.
- Form: dark brown warnal
- Specific Gravity: 1.05 +/- 0.05
- pH concentrate: <14
Dosage for daily treatment:
Usage for dosage depends on Boiler water feed, for standard feed water conditions it is between 2 - 50 ppm.
Packaging: pail @ 30 liters