100% Natural, Herbal Yeast-Based Product
Bio-Strath AG uses the "Saccharomyces cerevisiae Meyen" yeast type in the production of its natural Strath products. This yeast already contains many essential vital substances in itself.
In the gentle, biological Strath process, yeast cells are combined with selected herbal extracts as they multiply. The uptake and integration of the herbal active substances into the yeast cells creates the unique Strath herbal yeast. In a subsequent processing step, the yeast cells are naturally opened up, in other words liquefied.
This process, known as plasmolysis, is required so that the human body can take up the valuable constituents of Strath herbal yeast (bioavailability). The production process takes about 2 months in total.
The finished product contains 61 vital substances: vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids, as well as general building substances, such as lecithin, mannan, glucan, coenzyme Q, etc.
What makes Bio-Strath unique?
Contains 61 vital substances
Free from artificially produced flavourings and sweeteners
No artificially produced colourings
No genetically modified organisms
Vital substances are better absorbed due to their natural state
Who is Bio-Strath for?
- Mothers : counteracts fatigue and stress, beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Schoolchildren : Supports memory and concentration, enhance immune system and stamina
- At work : counteracts fatigue and stress, provide stamina during period of intensive work, and support immun system
- Athletes : Restore vitality, Support immune system, provide stamina, support recovery post excercise
- During & after pregnancy : Support immune system, promotes iron uptake, beneficial during breastfeeding
- For elderly people : Support physicaland mental activity, support memory and concentration, support immune system
Bio-Strath is available in :
- Tablet : 40 tablets and 100 tablets (Contains 89% plasmolysed herbal yeast, 11% natural binding agents)
- Elixir : 100ml and 250ml (Contains 80% plasmolysed herbal yeast, 10% malt extract, 5% honey, 5% orange juice)