We sell Benzalkonium Chloride to Medan, Bali, Bandung, Jember, Pontianak and other regions.
Benzalkonium chloride (BKC) Ex: Chinese, is a type of cationic surfactants. This is an organic salt called their three-dimensional ammonium compounds. It has three main categories of use: as biosida, a cation surfactants, and as agent for the transfer phase.
Benzalkonium chloride soluble in ethanol and acetone. Although dissolution in water is slow, a solution of water is easier to handle and are preferred. the solution water must be neutral to slightly alkaline. Foam solution when shaken concentrated solution to have a bitter taste and a faint almond-like odor.
Specifically for their antimicrobial activity of benzalkonium chloride, is the active ingredient in many consumer products:
· Pharmaceutical products such as the eyes, ears and nose drops or semprotan, as a preservative
· Personal care products such as hand Sanitizer, wipes, shampoo, deodorants and cosmetics
· Antiseptic skin, such as Bactine and Dettol
· Some, such as disinfecting solution postgraduate ear piercing disinfectant.
· Pelega throat and mouthwash, as biosida
・ spermicides cream
· Over-the-counter treatment of single-application for herpes, cold sores, blisters and fever, like RELEEV and Viroxyn