TO WHITE CLOTHES dissolve 30ml (3 bottle caps) of bayclin into 2 liters of water. Soak the clothes for 5-10 minutes. Then rinse with clean water.
TO REMOVE STAINS
Dissolve 30ml (3 bottle caps) of bayclin into 1 liter of water. Soak the clothes for 10-20 minutes. Then rinse with clean water.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
• It is recommended to soak by following the instructions for use above, if the results are not satisfactory, do the action again with a new solution.
• Only for white clothes. To be more sure, try first on the hidden parts, especially on thin and smooth clothing.
• Dissolve bayclin water with water first, do not pour directly with clothes.
• Use PAM water or water that has the same quality as PAM water, it is not recommended to use water with high iron content.
• May not be used for dyes, silk, wool, rayon, spandex and leather.
• avoid materials and tools that contain metals, because they can cause rust.
CAUTION MAY CAUSE IRRITATION IN EYES AND SKIN
• contains sodium hypochlorite. Avoid contact with eyes.
• FIRST AID WHEN IN EYES, wash with plenty of clean water slowly. If using a square lens, remove and rinse with plenty of water. Immediately contact a doctor.
• IF SWALLOWED, drink plenty of water and contact a doctor immediately. Don't force it to vomit.
• USE ONLY TO ENOUGH VENTILATION.
• Do not mix with other cleaning agents because they can cause harmful gases
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PET.