Product Specification LIGHT BRICK
1. Stronger and lighter. Lightweight concrete has better strength but is lighter at the same time because there are many air cavities attached in the mixture. AAC lightweight concrete structure causes the building produced to be more resistant to shocks during an earthquake.
2. Because of its light weight, overall the burden of the building structure is lower. Because it is lightweight, transportation and transportation become easier.
3. More precise and uniform in both size and shape. Light brick is not formed by printed one by one like a red brick or brick. Light brick is cut using a special cutting machine so that the size and shape are precise.
4. Because of precision, building construction is also easier and faster, so it is more cost efficient.
5. Due to precision, lightweight brick does not require thick broadcasting so it is more economical to use cement mortar as a binder.
6. Because of its precision, lightweight bricks make the wall surface tidier.
7. Because it is neat, it does not require plastering that is too thick so that it saves the cost of shopping for cement and sand and shortens the processing time.
8. Because the size of the individual units is larger, the process of building construction is faster than using smaller red bricks.
9. Lightweight concrete AAC is a mixture of concrete that is resistant to high temperatures, so that lightweight bricks become fireproof. The resulting building also becomes more difficult to burn if there is a fire disaster. Automatically, the burned area will be limited and not extend to the entire house or building.
10. More soundproof due to air cavities in lightweight brick material and also more resistant to water seepage.
Price LIGHT BRICK