Bakelite Sheet ROD
PERMANX OR BAKLITE SHEETS AND ROOD
Bakelite is a combination of phenol, formaldehyde, and wood flour. The mixture is put under pressure, and after healing, hard plastic material forms.
Bakelite also called phenolic-based paper laminate sheet, is composed of impregnated paper dipped in resin with grilling and hot pressing. the most viewed laminates, and has the widest application and the greatest use.
Bakelite also called phenolic laminated cotton sheet fabric is made up of cotton fabric dipped in phenolic resin with hot baking presses. produced by phenolic resin modified as a binder and a pure cotton fabric as an amplifier. They have excellent heat resistance and will not creep under high temperature conditions.
Bakelite features Sheet / rod:
- Excellent physical, mechanical and dielectric properties
- Holding all types of machines Smooth surface, no bubbles, hemp eyes and dirt
- Sharp edge of neatness, surface without delamination and cracking
Bakelite application Sheet / rod In the isolation of structural parts of Aeronautical electrical equipment industry
- excellent dielectric strength
- Easy to punch and slide
- High impact and tensile strength
- Very versatile
- High dimensional stability
used for spare parts insulation of electrical equipment and transformers, textile machinery, gears, fixed frames for bearings and noise reduction.
Size: 100cm X 200cm / 120cm X 240cm
Thickness: 1mm - 50mm