The R450 AVR is supplied in a casing designed to be mounted on a panel with dampers.
- Operating temperature: - 30°C to + 65° C.
- Storage temperature: - 55°C to + 85°C.
- Shocks on the base: 9 g depending on the 3 axes.
- Vibrations: less than 10 Hz, 2 mm half-peak amplitude 10 Hz to 100 Hz: 100 mm/s, above 100 Hz: 8 g. Electrical characteristics
- maximum power supply: 150V - 50/60 Hz
- Rated overload current: 10 A - 10 s
- Electronic protection:
- In the case of a short-circuit, the excitation current is reduced to a value less than 1A after 10 s
- In the event of loss of voltage reference, the excitation current is reduced to a value less than 1A after 1s for AREP/SHUNT, 10 s for PMG. - In the event of overexcitation, the current is reduced as indicated in the next diagram (see 184.108.40.206).
- Fuses: F1 on X1 and F2 on Z2 10A, 250V.
- Voltage sensing
• 0-110 V terminals = 95 to 140 V
• 0-220 V terminals = 170 to 260 V
• 0-380 V terminals = 340 to 528 V
For other voltages, a transformer should be used.
- Voltage regulation:± 0.5%.
- Current sensing: (parallel operation): input S1, S2 intended for 1 C.T. < 2.5 VA cl1, secondary 1 A or 5 A