Polycarbonate Solarflat roof
Polycarbonate Solarflat Roof Usage Application:
- Thermoformed and Fabrication of other objects.
- Sign boards, billboards, and lighting decorations
- Safety for the engine
- Varied dome, skylights, glazing for buildings, as a safety and safety device
Solarflat Polycarbonate Roof Specifications:
- Type: Plain and Texture
- 1.2 millimeters thick, 50 meters long, Clear, Gray, Bronze colors
- 3 millimeters thick, 50 meters long, Clear, Gray, Bronze colors
- 6 millimeters thick, 6 meters long, clear color
Solartuff Solid Sheet Polycarbonate Roof is a Solarflat Polycarbonate Roof providing a high level of clarity (clear as glass), with strength and durability.
For certain thicknesses, Solarflat can be warped without heating, or formed, and is ideal as a safety layer and engine guard.
Solarflat can be a natural lighting using skylights above and on the walls of your residential buildings always have a healthier and more efficient advantage compared to the use of artificial lighting, for example lamps.
In addition to being strong and clear, Solarflat is specially designed so that you are free to be creative in designing varied shapes of roofs and dome, so that your dwellings look more beautiful and elegant.
To provide a healthy environment, Solarflat is equipped with a protective layer of the sun's UV rays, which is not moldy and leak-proof.
Solarflat has a choice of thickness and colors and beautiful textures for various forms of architecture of your modern building.
Advantages of Solarflat Polycarbonate Roof:
- Easy to clean
- Multifunctional, easily shaped and processed again
- Lightweight, Easy to store and install
- Resistant to weather and UV sunlight
- High durability and not easily damaged
- Clear and transmitting light