Product Specification HCl hydrochloric acid 32%
Hydrochloric acid, HCl, Hydrocloric acid, Hydrogen Chloride
On an industrial scale, HCl is typically produced with concentration 38%, when sent to the industrial users, HCL is shipped with a concentration of between 32-34 percent. HCl concentration restrictions because the steam pressure is very high, thus causing trouble when storage.
HCL uses in daily life on an industrial scale and the scale of households of which are:
1. commonly used on industrial metal to remove rust or iron oxide crust of iron or steel.
2. as a raw material for the manufacture of vinyl chloride monomer, i.e., for the manufacture of plastic polyvinyl chloride or PVC.
3. HCl is the raw material for the manufacture of iron (III) chloride (FeCl3) and polyaluminium chloride (PAC), namely chemicals used as raw material of coagulant and flokulan. Coagulant and flokulan used in water treatment.
4. hydrochloric acid is also used to adjust the pH (acidity) of the wastewater industry.
5. hydrochloric acid is used in the process of regeneration of cation exchanger resin (cation exchange resin)
6. in the laboratorim, hydrochloric acid is commonly used for titration determination of the bases in a solution.
7. hydrochloric acid is useful as a cleaning fluid making porcelain materials.
8. hydrochloric acid used in the production of gelatin and other additives in food.
9. on an industrial scale, HCL is also used in leather processing.
10. a mixture of hydrochloric acid and nitric acid (HNO3) or commonly known as aqua regia, is a mix to dissolve the gold.
11. other Uses is in the process of the production of batteries, Fireworks and Flash of the camera.
Price HCl hydrochloric acid 32%