Product Specification Anion Exchange Resin Lewatit M-500 (OH)
Anion Exchange Resin Lewatit M-500 (OH)
Lewatit® MonoPlus M 500 OH is a strongly basic, gelular anion exchange resin (type I) with beads of uniform size (monodisperse) based on a styrene-divinylbenzene copolymer, in fully regenerated form, designed for all demineralization applications. The monodisperse beads have high chemical and osmotic stability. The extremely high monodispersity (uniformity coefficient: max. 1.1) and very low fines content of max. 0.1 % (< 0.315 mm) result in particularly low pressure losses compared with standard resins.
Lewatit® MonoPlus M 500 OH is especially applicable for:
- Demineralization of water for industrial steam generation operated with co-current or modern
counter-current systems like e.g. Lewatit ® WS System, Lewatit® Liftbed System or Lewatit®
- Polishing using the Lewatit® Multistep System or a conventional mixed bed arrangement in
combination with Lewatit® MonoPlus S 100 or Lewatit® MonoPlus S 100 H.
Lewatit® MonoPlus M 500 OH adds special features to the resin bed:
- High flow rates during regeneration and loading
- Good utilization of the total capacity
- Low rinse water requirement
- Homogeneous throughput of regenerants, water and solutions, resulting in a homogeneous
- Virtually linear pressure drop gradient across the entire bed depth, allowing operation with higher
- Good separation of the components in mixed bed applications
Price Anion Exchange Resin Lewatit M-500 (OH)
We are PT.CAHAYA MEGA BUANA is engaged in supplying INDUSTRIAL FILTERS, RESIDENTIAL FILTERS AND WATER TREATMENT
With more than 15 years experience, We are committed to continue to provide the best Prices, Services and Quality in every product we sell. Our products have been widely used in the company as follows: Food , Drinks, Chemicals, Oils, Oils, Power Plants, Steel, Aluminum, Cement, Paints, Soaps, Mines, Restaurants, Apartments, Hospitals, Hotels, Shipping, Waste Management, Ceramics, Kaolin, etc.