Product Specification Volume Gauge Indiacating Thermo-Anemometer Kit
OMEGA's HHF91 digital anemometer is a versatile instrument for measuring air velocity, air volume flow is calculated, and the water temperature. Special features include the ability to switch between FPM/° F and m/sec-° C and an AUTO-OFF function that engages after 20 minutes (the AUTO-OFF function can be bypassed for continuous operation). The HHF91 can indicate average, minimum and maximum readings, and includes a hold button to freeze the display. It can also be reprogrammed with the keypad to read in either FPM/mps and ° C/° f.
The kit is supplied with one handheld readout with attached velocity probes (3 foot cable), one 9 V battery, and one carrying case.
* Water Velocity Range: 125 to 4,900 fpm (0.7 to 25.00 mps)
* Resolution: 1 fpm or 0.01 mps
* Calculated Water Flow Volume: 0.0 to 9999 CFM or CMS
* Display: 4 digits, full 32 x 41 mm (1¼x 15/8 ")
* RS232 Output: 2400 or 1200 baud
Velocity: 2% of full scale from 200 to 4,500 fpm
Temperature: ± 1 ° F or 0.6 ° C
* Temperature Range:-10 to 50 ° C (14 to 122 ° F), 0.1 ° C or ° F resolution
* Power Supply: 9V battery, included (100 hour life, typical)
* Battery Check: Automatic low battery display
* Dimensions: 181 x 70 x
Price Volume Gauge Indiacating Thermo-Anemometer Kit