Water Pressure Tank is a tank that serves to store pressurized water temporarily. This tank is equipped with a membrane (diaphragm) which separates water and air.
Capacity: 50 L, 100 L, 250 L, 300 L, 500 L, 1000 L, 1500 L, 2000 L, 3000 L, 4000 L, 5000 L
Dimensions: standard / according to size, pressure: 10 bar - 40 bar, Material: SS400 Mildsteel
The main function :
1. Save electricity (electricity usage) on the pump
2. Flatten the water pressure in the system piping
3. As a cushion of air, so that the pump can be off (dead) smoothly (soft), no surge.
4. To reduce the effects of water hammering, when the faucet was shut down suddenly or when the pump dies suddenly.
Product Features Water Pressure Tank:
1. Body of steel plate, which is coated epoxy coating on the inside.
2. The membrane of heat-resistant EPDM rubber that s / d 100 ° C
3. Standard products of Europe (CE)
4. Warranty membrane s / d 1 year
5. The working pressure of 10 bar, 16 bar and 25 bar
6. Cover flange and connectors made of stainless