Worm Gear Applications and TypesWorm gear or worm gear has 2 parts, namely the gear and the worm shaft. In the application process, the gears can be done with a hobbing machine while the worm shaft is done using a CNC machine. Some things to consider when installing worm gears are:
1. There needs to be one center along the worm shaft.
2. Both of the gears must have the same shape or portion.
3. Both helical gears must have a 90 degree axis so that the axes of the two wheels are perpendicular.
4. Need to determine the ratio before making the gear.Types of Worm Gear Types:1. Non Throated Worm Gear: namely helical gear that does not have a depression in the second pair of gears.
2. Single Throated Worm Gear: there is a hollow in the gear.
3. Double Throated Worm Gear: there are hollows in the worm gear and worm shaft.Application function of worm gear:1. Used in machining, because the two worm gears have self-locking and the pair ratio is large enough to be suitable for precision machining applications.
2. Often also used in mining and construction equipment because worm gears are ideally applied to jobs that require high rotational power and sufficient resistance to shocks. Examples such as feeder breakers in mining.
3. Used in printing or packaging processes that rely on printing machine rollers with the ability to withstand shocks and fast processing.
4. Applied in paper and plastic processing, where the worm gear can work as a driving force that creates high rotational power repeatedly.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ