Electric Pole Size and UseElectric poles are electrical supports that have various diameter sizes, each of which has different uses. To make it easier for you, here's the discussion:
1. Electric poles with a size of 3 m are often used in connecting steel poles with a size of 9 m for the SUTR network.
2. Electricity poles with a size of 12 m and a size of 14 m are used for special purposes such as being used as a truss on a 20 kV network that traverses a 6 kV network that is below 20 kV.
3. Electric poles with a size of 9 m are used to support the SUTR network.
4. An electric pole with a size of 8 m is used for wire support poles on the schoer counter-mast type.
5. The 11-meter-sized electric grid is often used as a support for the SUTM network.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ